Sunday, August 26, 2007

Simple Pleasures of Life

I was out late at Clarke Quay bazaar last night...I admit it was real tiring after 2 nights but I'm very happy...happy to see 'old' friends and meet new ones! To stay happy, always have friend(s) around you. Friendship is unmeasurable but if you choose to measure, never do it in quantity but quality! : )

Somehow if you're not feeling very much yourself or not very happy now, try calling or sending a message to a quality friend...sometimes a simple greeting can just brighten you up! : D

I was wide awake early this morning despite the late night out! Hee hee...really glad that I woke up early because I had a really wonderful morning! I did something which I've not done in a very long time...clothed in my shorts and singlet, I went to "ta pau" breakfast! Haha...this may sound pretty normal but it was really something...not my usual routine! : P

I had a good breakfast and most importantly, I had a really good chat with my mum! ~ Mike : )


No comments: